West Ham in failed bid for Remy

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
West Ham have an £11.2m bid for Nice striker Loic Remy turned down, according to Bordeaux president Jean-Louis Triaud.

More...

£11,200,000!

I thought West Ham were being 'careful' nowadays?

Also, 14 goals in Ligue One.

He was hardly going to set the Premier League alight.

WHAT???? the bordeaux president says that nice have rejected an offer from west ham, hat has he got to do with it? shame would be a good signing

Is there anyone West Ham have managed to sign? LOL

Why would the Bordeaux chairman reveal that West Ham have had a bid rejected from Nice? :S

Hmm...

Bordeuax were also interested in signing him so that's why the chairman said it. He said that if they refuse this bid they will struggle to make an offer that pleases Nice

dosnt explain how he know this though i doubt west ham or nice go about saying we bidded this for him :S

Maybe read the article?

Bordeaux are a rival suitor for Remy's signing, but Triaud says Nice's demands have priced them out of the market.

"They [Nice] refused to accept 13.5m euros from West Ham," said Triaud. "I do not see how we could make a proposal that pleases them."

bit like yer own team eh coyi

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

nice to see you boys back !!! well for the season you will be in premier anyway

bit like yer own team eh coyi

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

nice to see you boys back !!! well for the season you will be in premier anyway

Who's this aimed at?

BBC Sport, has become the new spammer of the site ;)

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

But this would be a good transfer for them.

Maybe read the article?

Bordeaux are a rival suitor for Remy's signing, but Triaud says Nice's demands have priced them out of the market.

"They [Nice] refused to accept 13.5m euros from West Ham," said Triaud. "I do not see how we could make a proposal that pleases them."

He did read it, he said how would Bordeaux know that Nice rejected the bid? It's not like the Nice owner would just post it on facebook..

He did read it, he said how would Bordeaux know that Nice rejected the bid? It's not like the Nice owner would just post it on facebook..

The official offer rejection was publicly announced which has put off a potential bid from Bordeaux?

i know that his ex club lyon have a buy back clause on him so they might have something to say about this.

West Ham are really trying for lots of good players at the moment, Riquelme Remy Gyan Neymar etc, David Gold is a West Ham fan so I am not surprised that he is chasing the dream by going after players that are out of the reach of West Ham. I like West Ham so I hope they stay in the Premier League but I think David Gold needs to calm down will all these fantasy bids.

Back