West Ham - January First Season

• Thread starter Thread starter wastry
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 793

wastry

I currently have Taylor on the left wing playing 4-4-2 mostly attacking but sometimes standard depending on opposition. However he get's injured reguarly meaning I have to play either Collison or Lansbury instead which put's stress on my squad. I've spent about a million on loan's and staff etc. etc. so I have about £4 mil left to spend. Ideally looking for someone 2 star current and potential 4 star. Any ideas?

James McLean ?
He gets to be awesome Championship player in the future or a decent back-up for a Premier League team.
I put a question mark after it cause i wasnt sure on his current ability, Id guess he's probably 1 star or 1.5 but id reccommend him.

Whats wrong with playing Collison and Lansbury least their getting games and experience in a position their familiar with.

Matt Phillips and Nathan Redmond if you can get them, Maybe dodgy deal them with a promotion and league appearance clauses so they have long term financial pluses, Chairman love them deals. If your a good negotiator you can really benefit your team.

Another option would be to buy someone like Jimmy Kebe or Lloyd Dyer and then sort your problem out after promotion.

Back