• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 705
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
West Ham co-chairman David Gold tells BBC Sport there is an open invitation for David Beckham to join the club.

More...

i can see this actually happening. it looks as if the american media and fans have had enough of d-beck.

i can see this actually happening. it looks as if the american media and fans have had enough of d-beck.
they havent at all, in the usa game, they were talking about how they were looking forward to him coming back, they were excited that hes gonna be back ahead of schedule

they havent at all, in the usa game, they were talking about how they were looking forward to him coming back, they were excited that hes gonna be back ahead of schedule

not from what i have heard, some are pretty annoyed that he seems like he dosen't respect his contract at galaxy and that it is unlikely he will play for galaxy next season.

Ruud Van Nistelrooy = Fail
Juan Riquelme = Fail
Miroslav Klose = Fail
David Beckham mark 1 = Fail
David Beckham mark 2 = Fail

Wintston Reid = Win

One day they will get a world superstar XD

Has probably stated before, Beckham is too valuable to the MLS to be sold.

not from what i have heard, some are pretty annoyed that he seems like he dosen't respect his contract at galaxy and that it is unlikely he will play for galaxy next season.
not at all that was from a while back when he wanted to play for milan first time. the stuff i said about beckham is coming from the usa brazil game, where among other things there are people calling for klinnsman to take over from bob bradley

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Juan Riquelme = Fail
Miroslav Klose = Fail

Wintston Reid = Win

this. right now for the MLS its all about names, not money.

Juan Riquelme = Fail
Miroslav Klose = Fail

Wintston Reid = Win

Roy Hodgson = Fail

Roy Hodgson = Fail

Well,I wouldn't call Roy Hodgson a 'fail',considering how he saved Fulham from relegation and then the following season took them into the Europa League final...

Well,I wouldn't call Roy Hodgson a 'fail',considering how he saved Fulham from relegation and then the following season took them into the Europa League final...

I am not saying Roy hodgson is a fail. I am saying Fulham's attempt to keep him and the fact he left for a better club is the Fail. Hodgson is a great manager and much better than Mark Hughes

I am not saying Roy hodgson is a fail. I am saying Fulham's attempt to keep him and the fact he left for a better club is the Fail. Hodgson is a great manager and much better than Mark Hughes

Hmm a bit like West Ham's fail attempts to keep the likes of Ferdinand, Carrick, Defoe, Joe Cole and Lampard just to name a few.

What comes around goes around.

Hmm a bit like West Ham's fail attempts to keep the likes of Ferdinand, Carrick, Defoe, Joe Cole and Lampard just to name a few.

What comes around goes around.

Going back a bit aren't you?? An we sold those players to keep the club afloat because of our financial issues. This year we have kept Green, Upson, Parker and Cole because we dont have those financial problems anymore. Fulham didnt lose Hodgson because of finances, he just wanted to manage a better club

can we not have an argument please? to be honest it is a fail from G+S. stop arsing about with fantasy transfers and get realistic players that you need.

Going back a bit aren't you?? An we sold those players to keep the club afloat because of our financial issues. This year we have kept Green, Upson, Parker and Cole because we dont have those financial problems anymore. Fulham didnt lose Hodgson because of finances, he just wanted to manage a better club

Mehh, I see where you're coming from but I'm sure if anyone who was manager of West Ham and was offered the Liverpool job, they would take it. West Ham just haven't had a manager who's been worthy of any big club poaching recently.

can we not have an argument please? to be honest it is a fail from G+S. stop arsing about with fantasy transfers and get realistic players that you need.

agree with you mate. We havent really got the money to pay Beckhams wages and i would be concerned about how many games he would play for us. We really need a right and left back, along with another striker. Sulejmani looks a decent player and he will sign if he gets a work permit. Yakubu would be a decent signing aswell aslong as he can keep his fitness. I also heard today that we are talking to Felipe Caicedo

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Mehh, I see where you're coming from but I'm sure if anyone who was manager of West Ham and was offered the Liverpool job, they would take it. West Ham just haven't had a manager who's been worthy of any big club poaching recently.

Yeh agreed. Liverpool are a bigger club than west ham, that much is pretty obvious. Hopefully we have a good season and come around 12th, i think that is in our grasp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back