maccya

Reaction score
Hi, currently playing as West Ham in my 3rd season and need some suggestions and advice on how to improve my tactic or a recommendation of another tactic I can plug and play. We are sitting in about 6th. We are winning occasionally however we lose and draw quite a few games that we should be winning. We also give away leads a lot. What I'm looking for is to play quick attacking football with the ball and be able to be a strong cohesive defence without it. Basically to attack as a team and defend as a team. I've managed to build the squad quite well and using that Gengen Pressing tactic last season we were able to finish in 6th position ( got about 18 mil) and qualify for Europa League which will help to pay off the numerous amount of debt that West Ham have accumulated.

Here is the squad and the tactic I am currently using:
View attachment 350769View attachment 350768
Other info:
View attachment 350767View attachment 350767

Also has anyone had any success using Benzia, can't seem to get a lot out of him... and how would you get the best out of my star regen? He's perfuming well but I know he could be doing a lot better, he makes a lot of mistakes but I don't want to drop him because he's progressing adequately?
View attachment 350766View attachment 350765View attachment 350764View attachment 350763View attachment 350762