FramedAdam

Reaction score
Just started a brand new save as West Ham. Looking for a striker who can lead the squad into the Premier League. I know I have Cole, Carew and Piquionne but would rather have a player who has proved they can score plenty of goals. I have a transfer budget of £10M to spend, with a wage budget of £47k. Already had bids for Donovan (£10M) and Tevez (Loan) rejected.

What is it about Heskey that everyone likes? The jokes are funny but he's not exactly a world class player lol. I need a serious answer from people lol

His clinical finishing and off the ball movement

I got delfouneso on loan and he and carlton cole destroyed upfront

Adam, Ive currently 17 games in the first year of my West Ham save and i am killing this league. Ive played 17 and won 16 and drew the other and this is all down to Carlton Cole.

Although, he is the worst player in real life he is a beast on this game and also Sam Baldock does bang in the goals if you put him as a poacher, so there is no need to buy a striker, save the money until you get to the Premier League because youre gonna need it.

If you want a striker bad. I recommend getting rid of Sears, then replacing him with Giovanni Sio. He plays for FC Sion. Play him as poacher, lethal!

Look to loan Macheda or Welbeck !!! and Biram Diouf is on the Transfer list

Cheers lads, will have a look at hose mentioned, and if i can't get them, i will stick with Cole.

What is it about Heskey that everyone likes? The jokes are funny but he's not exactly a world class player lol. I need a serious answer from people lol

You are in the championship after all. Heskey would kill the defences!

Darwin Quintero or Jackson Martinez. Both cost around £2-£3 million and are both lethal for me :)

Get Welbeck on loan if you can.. I got him on my Sporting CP save and he's scored over 30 goals for me so far and I still have 10 games remaining in the season. He's got me to the final of the Taca de Portugal and the Semi-final of the aviva cup thing.

you should definetly try Wilfried Bony!!!! Got him for my qpr squad..a great poacher 24 goals for 30 matches so far...!

Last edited:
Sturridge on loan. Chelsea will pay for 50% of wages as well. 52 Goals in 48 Matches for me and won Championship, FA Cup, and League Cup (Don't ask how - but reading were in both finals and I was very Lucky). The second season Barca and Napoli wanted him. Probably too late? But good luck all the same.

Bressan from BATE for £1.2 mil 4k-5k a week play him on the right or center of midfield he is just magic ManU just tryed to buy him i turned down 8mil had to offer him 20k a week to get him happy