West Ham United

Achilles1609

Reaction score
I am West Ham United, and was just looking for abit of help towards my team i havent signed anybody yet but i was hoping somebody who has been them before and had some success could recommend some signings by looks of what i can see, I will probably need a more prolific striker right back and a couple of midfielders left wing. i have 10 million but hoping to raise another 7 or 8 from selling cole and dyer.

Chris Eagles is quality for West Ham

Lancina Traore (spelling) plays for club cluj in romanina did well for me sold him to arsenal 3 seasons in for 16mill

I wouldn't sell Cole, he partners well with Marco Borriello who you can get on a season long loan. And you don't necessarily need many more signings to be honest as the squad is roughly new. I'm doing a west ham save at the moment, and I'm top after 6 games, unbeaten in all competitions (league cup & premier league).

Soldado can be a prolific scorer, but I'd second the Lacina Traore suggestion. I got him on loan for 2012 and he scored 18 in 29 Apps (7.68 rating). I bought him for 5mil and he's kept up that form for another year and a half. He's a perfect targetman if you've got a good poacher to pair him with.

Back