West Ham v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 272
  • Views Views 11K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's game between West Ham and Manchester United in the Premier League.

More...

Come On United

West Ham 1-3 Manchester United

Parker, Rooney, Nani, Valencia

I can definatley see West Ham winning this one. They are in quite good form and it should be a good game. Demba Ba brace 2-1 West Ham

*******, i think this site looks awefull now. OT: 3-0, Rooney, Hernandez x2

I can't see us losing this one tbh, but I can see us not winning. Still going with a win though..

West Ham 0-2 Manchester United - Berbatov, Nani.

Manchester United 2-1 West Ham United (Rooney, Nani - Ba)

I can't see United losing to be honest, not even at Upton Park.

Not to confident after seeing the starting 11, looks like the one we put out in the Carling Cup at Upton Park earlier in the season. Why does Gibson keep getting games? he isn't good enough. No Nani, Berbatov either all on the bench, Rooney up top on his own. Can't see us losing but not to confident of a win. Good to see Vidic back though.

After seeing their performance against Spurs, seeing them doing that at home, but with some dangerous counter-attacking has made me nervous. I'm pitching for a win but a narrow one at the very least and the memories of that Carling Cup game still ring back. I think a 2-1 win would be on the cards for us but I'm not putting out West Ham.

West Ham have looked good as of late, but it will tough for them to hold on today i feel.

Fantastic Peno Noble, get in there West Ham

hahaah....im loving this game! Very entertaining!!!!!

It was a pen IMO...but it was very close.

Back