tolley250

Reaction score
So i get west brom 4th place 1st season then they give me 2 milion transfer budget
Really??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So i get west brom 4th place 1st season then they give me 2 milion transfer budget
Really??

How much did you spend in the first season? And in installments - it does say how much will be subtracted in the following seasons? And what's wrong with the board not wanting the club to 'do a Leeds'?

Some boards are conservative and others are more aggressive. Yours seems to be the former.

How much did you spend in the first season? And in installments - it does say how much will be subtracted in the following seasons? And what's wrong with the board not wanting the club to 'do a Leeds'?

Some boards are conservative and others are more aggressive. Yours seems to be the former.

Not much at all in installments amd stuff

You're not in the CL yet, though, so the board cannot give you money based on that.

You're left with original budget - "not much at all" = 2m.

Whether you finished 4th or 10th, I doubt it would have made much difference.

Edit: by the way, you can adjust the slider to get you more in transfer budget at the expense of reducing the wage budget. Also, use installments and clauses if you need to.

Last edited:
You're not in the CL yet, though, so the board cannot give you money based on that.

You're left with original budget - "not much at all" = 2m.

Whether you finished 4th or 10th, I doubt it would have made much difference.

Edit: by the way, you can adjust the slider to get you more in transfer budget at the expense of reducing the wage budget. Also, use installments and clauses if you need to.

Yeah thats the budget they've gave me for 2nd season

Yeah thats the budget they've gave me for 2nd season
That's just what you said in the OP?

You have so little because you seem to have spent the rest already in installments and it's going to be risky giving a lot of money to a weak team who isn't in the CL yet.

Well i am in champions league?

Well i am in champions league?

You're really not. You finished 4th, which sees you qualify for the play off rounds. The play off rounds are not the CL proper - they're qualifying rounds. The group stage is the first round of the CL - where the money is.

You're really not. You finished 4th, which sees you qualify for the play off rounds. The play off rounds are not the CL proper - they're qualifying rounds. The group stage is the first round of the CL - where the money is.

Okay true

It sounds like a bug to me... the should gave you no less than 20M transfer budget