What a joy

LionelPienaar

Banned
Reaction score
To see Mikel Arteta back and hopefully our season will be sparked into life by his return.

Don't expect wonders just yet ;) He's a fantastic player and I'd have him at Arsenal any day, but a team doesn't revolve around one player, hopefully (for your team's sake) he'll help the Everton get better.

Will be good to see him back, hopefully he can stay fit.

I wonder if he can apply to play for England soon. As far as i know, he is yet to play for the Spanish National team. And by looking at their midfield at present, i don't think he will.

Would love to see him in an England shirt.

they tried that with almunia. although its not fifa law, apparently there is a gentlemans agreement between most major FA's not to do it....

He would be awesome exactly what England need. And no our team doesn't revolve around him yet he gives us something we've never had. Assurance on the ball, and 99 times out of 100 makes the right decision. On his day he is as good as Xavi and Iniesta which is why I am surprised he has never made the Spanish team.

Landon Donovan. You've now lost your place.

Your not aloud on the wing, Arteta is better.
Your not aloud as striker, Yakubu is on form, aswell as the others.

IoO)

Landon Donovan. You've now lost your place.

Your not aloud on the wing, Arteta is better.
Your not aloud as striker, Yakubu is on form, aswell as the others.

IoO)

oh well hes goin home in 6 weeks, i dnt think he cares too much lol

Arteta over the last 2 seasons took Everton to the brink of Champions League he really is an amazing player.

Donovans loan deal has the option to be extended after the 10 weeks so we shall see. I have been impressed so far bit of flair and pace.

Look foward to seein him play, as i misswed the game today, he is a inspiration to alot of young everton fans who look up top him, let's hope he stays fit now he is back, but as someone said in a earlier reply dont get too excited yet, he gota be fully match fit.
Last time i seen him i was aking him about his return and his words were "i cannot wait to be back playing" now he is finally back, All us blues love u mikel, good luck in ur returning games.

He would be awesome exactly what England need. And no our team doesn't revolve around him yet he gives us something we've never had. Assurance on the ball, and 99 times out of 100 makes the right decision. On his day he is as good as Xavi and Iniesta which is why I am surprised he has never made the Spanish team.

Silva, Iniesta, Xavi, Fabregas is why he has never made the Spanish team, so many quality players for once position that even Fabregas struggles to make the first team.

Silva, Iniesta, Xavi, Fabregas is why he has never made the Spanish team, so many quality players for once position that even Fabregas struggles to make the first team.

u missed xabi alonso (A)

To see Mikel Arteta back and hopefully our season will be sparked into life by his return.

One of my brothers is a bluenose, and even though I'm a red it is good to see a player recovering from such a serious injury. Still, it would be too much for me to wish him great success while he stays with you lot ;)

One of my brothers is a bluenose, and even though I'm a red it is good to see a player recovering from such a serious injury. Still, it would be too much for me to wish him great success while he stays with you lot ;)

Your derby games must be fun then, its a shame people don't support there local teams where I live, I know one family, the Dad supports Man United, one son supports Liverpool, another son supports Chelsea and the last son supports Arsenal, lot of silly people down south is you ask me.

Back