What Can I Add To This Spurs Team?

• Thread starter Thread starter kai18
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 813

kai18

Reaction score
Hi lads,im just about to play the first game of my 2nd season in the pl with spurs,so far this summer the only player i've signed is Christian Eriksen for 26million,this is my current lineup

Lloris
Walker Caulker Vertonghen Santon
Sandro Isco
Lennon Eriksen Bale
Jovetic

I've also signed James Ward-Prowse,is there anything else i need to add?,thanks

Who are you're subs? You Might want to look at new staff. Have a look for regens.

Have a look at a left back who I think is called letro? Williams and sterling/ the Ox.

Mapou Yanga Mbiwa is an amazing CB i know Caulker is decent but he is probably your weakest player.

Also make sure you have a decent squad of players. Its all well and good having an amazing starting 11 but you will need good back-ups to fill in a few utility players is great aswell.

friedel,naughton ward-prowse/dembele,sigurdsonn,adebayor and defoe are my subs,looking to sell Dempsey who is never gonna play with isco and eriksen ahead of him.I'm looking for a LB right now but its hard to find that many world class full backs,and i'll probably be looking for a new assistant:)

Cheers for the feedback Robbie,i'll look in to Yanga Mbiwa as i've released Gallas and am hoping to get a bit of cash for Michael Dawson,as im in the CL this season and he was just a europa player last season:)

Back