Started unemployed had 3 offers

dont know what one to pick

offer 1.Reginna in the italian 3rd divison

offer 2. Volendam in the dutch second divison

Offer 3. Crawley town 21st in league two

I usually play england but kinda fancy a change
but sometimes I lose intrest if it's not England so duno what to do you

so what game would you guys go for?

Try the "Who should I be?" thread. But i would go for Volendam..seems like an interesting challenge to me.

Crawley .. English Leagues are the hardest

I disagree totally. If you get consecutive promotions in the lower leagues (which is not hard to do with shrewd signings and good tactics), you're in the EPL in no time at all and getting massive transfer budgets and sponsorship money and the like. Whereas in medium-sized leagues like the Dutch, Portuguese and Scottish leagues, it's much harder to do well in European competitions..and you barely get any sponsorship money..you have to earn a majority of it purely through winning stuff and going as far as possible in Europe. For example, at Porto I get the highest sponsorship in Portugal which is worth 5.5M, whereas in the EPL, Liverpool are getting 70M a season. Pretty massive difference.

I disagree totally. If you get consecutive promotions in the lower leagues (which is not hard to do with shrewd signings and good tactics), you're in the EPL in no time at all and getting massive transfer budgets and sponsorship money and the like. Whereas in medium-sized leagues like the Dutch, Portuguese and Scottish leagues, it's much harder to do well in European competitions..and you barely get any sponsorship money..you have to earn a majority of it purely through winning stuff and going as far as possible in Europe. For example, at Porto I get the highest sponsorship in Portugal which is worth 5.5M, whereas in the EPL, Liverpool are getting 70M a season. Pretty massive difference.
Done Scottish and Spanish Hero challenges easily but always get fed up with English one. Too many divisions and SI seems intent on making seasons longer and longer with each new release. This is almost certainly my final version of FM

how do you mean with making seasons longer ??

how do you mean with making seasons longer ??

too many teams to compete against in the league before you get to the EPL, and all sorts of unnecessary trophies like the JPT. Makes for a **** of a lot of games.

Reginna is the easiest out of the three, Italian league isn't that hard to do well in outside of finishing in the top 4-5 but even then milan etc usually mess up.
Then i'd say volendam just because it's only the second division and isn't hard to get in loan players/kids that can dominate most dutch teams.
Crawley would be the hardest mostly due to the time it'll take to fully get up to the prem and completely switch out your team every season or two so you can keep winning games.

Maybe it's not my place but i recommend doing an Alaves save, they are in Spanish 3rd tier, once UEFA cup finalists, taking them back to the old days and then some :D

too many teams to compete against in the league before you get to the EPL, and all sorts of unnecessary trophies like the JPT. Makes for a **** of a lot of games.

ok but it's not SI that makes the seasons longer... ;)

Back