• Frankie Boyle

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Jason Manford

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CJACKO11

Reaction score
i live in portsmouth and have abit off a dilema. during this year 3 off my favourate comedians are performing in portsmouth and i can only go to one and i thought i would put it out thier in a poll from your personal expierences. the 3 comedians in question are jason manford, frankie boyle and john bishop.

Frankie boyle, ive seen him and manford live and boyle is a mile better, stay away from the front though, he picks on the audience

boyle is great for audience ripping and for shock value
manford is a great all round performer
cant comment on bishop as i havent seen him live

id say boyle, hes bound to have some new material

John Bishop is the most original out that choice, everyone must be getting fed up with Frankie and Jason until they have new material

Seen Manford live, erm must have been about a year and a half ago now in Hull - tickets were £12!

He was brilliant, very funny. I have only seen him and Jimmy Carr in person and both were brilliant. Off to see Kay in May.

Fan of Boyle but he can be hit and miss I think.

John Bishop also a bit hit and miss. Not the biggest fan.

Jason Manford is the funniest guy around at the moment. Boyle is OK but he uses alot of the same material,lots from Mock the Week too,tends to base the whole show on taking the **** out of the audience. Ive not seen Bishop so cant comment on him.

At the minute John Bishop is one of my favourite comedians, hopefully getting tickets for him, not such a fan of Frankie Boyle anymore.. He's very repetitive.

I'd say John Bishop, his comedy style is so simple yet hilarious + he's a legend on skin >.<

John Bishop is the spitting image of Bez from Happy Mondays.

Bottom. They are supposed to be getting back together to do another tour.

they're all good on edited panel game shows, but their stand ups are repetitive and get boring.

Back