Craig Bradley

Reaction score
problem im playing barcelona 3rd season things going very well ive got 2 regen`s that are really good Pictures by stbernardbernie - Photobucket

but i do have dani alves who now is 29 gonna be 30 during the season do i cash in now ??? cant use him on the wing as i have messi and sanchez ruleing the rw postion hes worth 22mill so hopefully somewhere 50-60mill

do i sell ??? the 1 regens are playing him off the field ive no played the 1 from senegal

oh i used g scout to get there stats

Last edited:
i tried to cash in on him bout then only got 35mill but i didnt miss him i prefer having fast good denfsive fullbacks not players like him.

hmm. I'm a little suspicious that at 18 and 20 they've both reached their maximum potential ability... but regardless:

Keep the CA196 because thats like messi-level CA so why on earth would you sell him? Cash in on the other guy if you need money but if not 187 pwns, I had a regen CA with CA187 and he was by far the best defender I've had in a long long time.

hmm. I'm a little suspicious that at 18 and 20 they've both reached their maximum potential ability... but regardless:

Keep the CA196 because thats like messi-level CA so why on earth would you sell him? Cash in on the other guy if you need money but if not 187 pwns, I had a regen CA with CA187 and he was by far the best defender I've had in a long long time.

They haven't I'm guessing, since those screenies are using Genie scout to predict stats at full PA.