WHAT DO I DO????

• Thread starter Thread starter tbrudges10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K

tbrudges10

Reaction score
Just finished my first season with Wolfsburg had a great season, won the league and the German cup but lost in the semi final of Euro cup, Man Utd just offered me an interview then offered me the job, they finished 6th so are only in Euro cup but they need a lot of work and players want to leave because of no champions league footy, should I stay with Wolfsburg or leave????

Stay at Wolfsburg, win everything you can with them, then move to a major somewhere else. You have only spent the first season building and developing and getting Wolfsburg to play you want. Do you really want to spend another season having to work all that out again?

Very true, it's pretty difficult trying to keep hold of my players as loads of people are interested in them and I try and convince them to stay but they want to win the champions league, will be a good challenge though

Might not be totally kosher amongst most people here, but what I normally do when I get a tempting job offer in a save I'm already really pleased with, is to simply split the save.

Save, accept job offer, make a new save with another name.

Then you can try out the Man Utd way and if it turns out to be less fun than you managing Wolfsburg... You can always go back.

Stay! I presume you bought some young talent and would like to see them progress? Man United have a lot of senior players so wait for them to retire and/or move on before trying to take over! Then in 2-3 seasons you can go in and shape them to your beliefs!

I have stayed now about to start second season, I bought some good talent in my first season, balanta, depay and lacazette plus got some awsome regents and a few youths I bought plus Maximilian Arnold from the club originally is progressing really well and I didn't realise how good depay can get and to top it off, sold Ricardo Rodriguez for 54 million to Man City. So it's getting pretty good.

Back