What do the stars ACTUALLY represent? [HELP]

• Thread starter Thread starter Sapoza
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

Sapoza

Reaction score
I've got an Arsenal save on the go and i've managed to win the PL in my first season, I lost 2 games all season, scoring 111 goals and conceding only 28 (least in the league) I sacked Steve Bould and brought in Mauro Tassotti as my assistant, now the problem is the stars on my team, i'd say atleast 60% of them have current ability/potential at 1 and a half star, I can understand why players like Tomas Rosicky would, but Calum Chambers, Balanta, Theo Walcott and Szczesny? I was hoping someone could shed some light on what they actually represent and what can I do to change it, thanks.

I was under the impression that they relate a player's ability/potential to the rest of your squad. For example an average Premier League player will be around 2-3 stars in the premier league, but he will be 4-5 stars for a team maybe mid-table Championship.

I don't understand why so many of your players (especially like Balanta) would be rated so low though

Star rating system is compared to the players on your squad.

So for example if you are Wolfsburg, and your best player is Kevin Debruyne, he would be 4.5 stars and all your players are star rated compared to him.

But if you are Barcelona, and your best player is Lionel Messi, he would be 4.5 star rated and all your players would be star rated compared to him.

Sooo if you brought in a guy to Wolfsburg, he might be 3 stars. But you bring the exact same player to Barcelona and he is only 2 stars. It's because Messi is godlike. Debruyne meanwhile is only very, very good. So that's the star rating system in a nutshell.

Also, most assistant coaches don't have very high scouting scores compared to your chief scout. So their evaluation might be slightly off (probably by .5 stars compared to your chief scout's rating).

Back