what do you look to acheive when starting a career?

• Thread starter Thread starter astrasxi84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

astrasxi84

Reaction score
hey guys i write this because im stuck on what to do at the moment regarding starting a career, ive always started in the prem but after a few seasons it seems i get stuck in a rut i.e getting bored of not be able to take it one step further.
Now im thinking of starting at the bottom of the pile and working up through the ranks, as anyone experianced this and if so, any teams or tips they can recommend would be great? cheers

start one with fc united of manchester and try bring them up all the divisions :P

The only thing I look to achieve is to have fun.

Start as whatever team you want. If you're in the premiership and you get bored after maybe 4-5 seasons then just quit you job and apply for every vacant managers job going. See who replies and choose from there. I sometimes do this just to keep things interesting

To win with the youngest squad possible (you can with kids)

Start at bottom, get to the top flight, take charge of England, win Euros and WC

Start unemployed and take the first job offer. Work upwards until you win the World Cup or be the best on your continent or whatever goal you want to set.

Started at Man Utd this year. Trying to win as much as possible and overtake Sir Alex on the Hall of Fame list.

Try Solihull Moors in the BSQ North, they've only been around since 2007, can near enough write the teams entire history as you go.

Back