What do you think of Carlos Vela?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sastro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 9K

Sastro

Reaction score

picture.php

This is Vela's current potential in my FM's second season as Arsenal's Manager.

picture.php

picture.php

This is the best performance I could get from Vela so far...

Now I'm wondering if Vela can improve more? Or is this the maximum potential I can get from him?

he can improve, i will improve, he reli is good. what instructions do you give him?

yeah on my arsenal file i have started to play him more and more and he has looked very impressive, if i was to sell him i would probably get fat cash

hes a good player, i will do arsenal eventually because i like the young guns, he will be a key player for me no doubt

dont think hes as good as in fm09. this time hes a good player, thats it. nothing exceptional about him.

to scott button, I put him an an attacking Advance Forward in a 4-3-3 formation. I haven't set any individual instructions since I haven't delve into that part of the game yet.

Now I'm currently putting Vela under heavy aerobics training hopefully he'd achieve a good pace and acceleration (16 hopefully).

For me Vela was the best and most consistent Arsenal forward from the first season on. I rotated him with Van Persie and he came out on top at the end of the season, scoring 31 and 27 goals respectively.

just bought him for 6.5 million..his been my best player in previous versions so was shocked when arsenal were prepared to sell him..
does anybody know if his as good in fm10?

I believe his potential ability is less than on FM09, though obviously still a good player

I signed him and he scored 17 goal in 20 matches in the first season. I recon he is a great young player

A really good player, one of the best young stars in Britain and in the world

How has his acceleration dropped from 17 to 15 on your save?? Lol.

He scores in all the games for Mexico for what ive seen in reports, scored an Hat-trick at Champions League and Lately a hat-trick in the 2nd match of the League vs Braga, He is a really good player he knows how to score goals you jsut got to bet on him, He is so Happy on my Team, Vela at Porto i wish it was real.

im wolves on my save and im in 2016 hes rated as my strongest striker for 3 seasons and ive had gignac love and neymar during this time. he scores 20+ goals a season for me easy. hes very good for me bargain aswell at 3.1 million. Arsenal tried to sign him back the next season for 15mill lol

i havent been able to use himon my save with 2 strikers rotating between aguero rvp and cardozo but i see from this thread hes very good so i may start using him more lol

i think hes amazing...to begin with when im arsenal i use him as an impact sub.. normally does well in champs league for me... ive tryed to buy him a few times for diff teams but arsenal want about £20m+... which in the long run is good for him

Back