What do you think of my Current DerbyCounty Team, (2014)

Joeycookson

Reaction score
This is my current Derby County team, I am at the date 1/1/2014 so around 3 years into the game, lying at about 10th in the premiership at the moment, None of my game has been edited or modified in any way this is all done legit, Do not expect to see ronaldo and messi on my team.

derbyfm.png

derbyfm1.png

What do you think? I was playing Gabby and Maguire upfront but Sturridge got offered to me for around 3 million and as far as I remember he apparently gets good if he is trained well and plays a lot So I have been playing him and Maguire upfront. I would play him and Gabby but they are both poachers as far as i know so they will not play that well together and Agbonlahors stats are rather bad apart from his pace.

My current fixtures.
derbyfm2.png

If this is in the wrong section please let me know and I will move it.

Last edited:
um, ur fixtures are shocking, more losses than wins. u might wanna think of replace the oldies, like Rosicky and barry

Needed a few center men to control the team from the midfield, I am derby in my third season in the prem, I think 10th place is quite good, I have got rid of Rosicky now anyway for a briliant player, He cost me around 10million but his stats are very good.

A decent team. But remember that when u that offensiv with middle ranked team, it is very important that ur two midfielders, can play both ways. In my opinion the defensiv skills are alot more important than the attack skills for the central midfielders. Ur wingers will provide the creativity, since the are so offensive

Im playing with boro my self, and im in 2014 as well. First season i finished second in champ. Second season i finished third in PL and now in the third season i currently second in PL, quarter finale in euro league and i have just won the carling cup.

I have 2 more defensive center mids at the moment I am using Barry and someone called something like marigia don't think thats the correct spelling but it is close, I will edit this when i load up fm in 10 mins. But they are both very good Defencive midfielders.

Back