What do you think of my team?

alexbrizius

Reaction score
Wow. I'm currently managing Porto in the '18/19 season and I'd quite like your squad instead of mine ;) what's your wage bill?

wow, so many Porto managers! i'm managing Porto too! towards the end of the second season. And while yours is a good squad, I think by 2016-2017, you could have maybe discovered better regens or something? Neymar is an excellent signing though, well done on getting him to join you.

Wow. I'm currently managing Porto in the '18/19 season and I'd quite like your squad instead of mine ;) what's your wage bill?
Im also curious, what is your squad like? Currently I need to get another good Portuguese player in my starting line-up, perhaps a good goalkeeper to replace Adler in a few years when his ability starts to slip. Also might be selling of Hulk and Nani in the next two years while they still have high value.

I've only just joined, I'm doing a challenge and have already managed New England, Ajax CT, Shangdong and Leverkusen. I've only made 4 or 5 signings.

lol was this in response to my comment? if it was, i just think that by that stage, a few regens of world-class quality may have been around that you could perhaps have signed when they were young? Obviously, our games are different, so I can't comment on how many great regens are there at this point..but anyway, good luck for the future!

I've only just joined, I'm doing a challenge and have already managed New England, Ajax CT, Shangdong and Leverkusen. I've only made 4 or 5 signings.
Just curious, what kind of position was Porto in when you first joined?

They'd won everything possible in Portugal, their best players were Varane, Hulk, Willian and Rossi. So not bad, but no major success, not challenging the Spanish and English clubs

lol was this in response to my comment? if it was, i just think that by that stage, a few regens of world-class quality may have been around that you could perhaps have signed when they were young? Obviously, our games are different, so I can't comment on how many great regens are there at this point..but anyway, good luck for the future!
Stupid question, but what do you need by regens?

Well, you don't need them necessarily, clearly you've been very successful without them, but personally by that stage I tend to have a team that consists of mainly regens that have the potential to be world class. And I say regens because by that stage, it is usually only regens that are young and have the potential to be world class. Most real world class players are old by then. But I guess it's just a difference in managing styles, so forget it :D

They'd won everything possible in Portugal, their best players were Varane, Hulk, Willian and Rossi. So not bad, but no major success, not challenging the Spanish and English clubs
Yeah, I guess I got some lucky signings early (Duson Tadic, Renato Augusto, who I have since sold off) that really helped me compete with the better English and Spanish teams.

Urm... how in **** did Neymar agree to a 8.75k per week deal? Something smells fishy o.O no offence if it isn't.

Back