What Do You Think Of This

• Thread starter Thread starter Louis H
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1K

Louis H

Banned
Reaction score
Before anyone moans i wasnt sure where to put this.

Does Anyone agree with me on this. I feel that a game should be made where you start as a player and then you retire and become a manger??????

Please comment

Maybe, but not made by SI for FM...

Its not a bad idea buts its a football MANAGER game.

or you could be a recently retired player/ someone unemployed when you start off as a manager

No. Not for FM and not for any game. It would take to long to become a manager and would get **** and boring easly.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

or you could be a recently retired player/ someone unemployed when you start off as a manager
Which you can already do starting unemployed.. Or use the editor to give yourself a playing career.. oO)

but what if ya start at like 30yrs old so ya only have 5yrs left

so kinda like fifa be a pro mode and football manager combined?

It would be quite annoying with the length of it but clever none the less!

Does it really matter, its the sort of thing that would come up on Fifa Manager, FM is 'Old Skool'

No. Not for FM and not for any game. It would take to long to become a manager and would get **** and boring easly.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Which you can already do starting unemployed.. Or use the editor to give yourself a playing career.. oO)

no i mean you start your career as paul sturrock for example and can immediately choose what team to be

Back