What Do You Think Will Happen Next Season?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 608

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Hey Members,

This season is coming to an end with a very dramatic finale and God only knows what will happen next season.. But the question is.. What will happen next season..?

Will my beloved Manchester City be playing in the Champions League.. And would they actually be pushing for a title place? Will Arsenal actually win something, and perhaps something major? Will Newcastle manage to stay up and how will Pompey fight alongside the Championship teams?

Well, i'd love to hear some predictions. I think that Spain will win the World Cup and Chelsea or Liverpool to win the League.. Portsmouth will struggle to fight against the Championship sides.. and there will be a lot of money spent in the transfer windows..

So, comment some major things that you think will happen next season, and i'm sure it will be an interesting read. 8-|

FourFourTwo.

Most of the stuff you mentioned is unpredictable, like if Pompey will struggle next season, you can't guess that until you see who the buy and sell tbh, and same for City mounting a title challenge and whether Newcastle can stay up.

forget next season there still so much to happen in the off season this summer first. one thing is sure its a world cup summer, expect the transfer market to explode

City will sack Mancini if they don't do well.

Newcastle will hopefully stay up and West Brom will too. The winners will be Man Utd and the teams that get relegated will be Wigan, the team that get's promoted through the Play-Offs and Wolves.

Are you being serious or sarcastic saying Liverpool will challenge for the title? :/
i think unless we get new owners, and possibly a new manager, we'll be scrapping for fourth again :/

Alot of transfers will depend on the outcome of Fifa world cup. Like it happens all the time... alot of stars will rise and fall during this tournament. Which will make their market prices go down and up.

So its better to keep mum about next season squads until Fifa world cup reaches its climax.

i can see man city having a stronger squad and i can see liverpool doing better then they did this season

If Manchester city can offer champions' league football next season then many stars will be more than happy to join them. All they have done this season is collecting a bunch of unsatisfied footballers and play them in a team.

Back