what does everyone says to their team vs big teams at away matches?

• Thread starter Thread starter babu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 987

babu

Reaction score
recently at my juve games ive lost vs napoli, ac milan, roma, and udinese away but ive beaten all them except inter (draw) at my home ground.

one thing i noticed is that most teams always score in 1st half ( at away matches)

as my team talk is very poor for away matches i want to ask this forum members for help.

if you guys where playing vs a similar opponent or stronger teams away what team talk would you use for pre matches team talk and what tone??? cheers would help me alot

Typically you should be a little easier on them away from home. It's a hard thing to win on the road so, watch your tone. Also, here's a good explanation of team talks. Have a look.

I always use:

(Calmly) We're massive underdogs here guys, so you can go out there and play without pressure.

They always respond as relaxed and seem to perform very well cos i just beat united at old trafford as pompey in 2nd season

i say passion good luck lads, get alot of wins, if not winning at half time i tell them aggresive and im disspointed with their perfomance

I always say something passionate like good luck or the underdog one, then go individually passionate I have faith. I almost always get positive reactions from 80%+ of the team. The passionate I have faith is the best talk I have found, home or away.

Back