What does the game have against Rafael van der Vaart?

Raffazza

Reaction score
I've noticed this in most of the games I have played.

The computer keeps selling him and buying him, but rarely ever playing him.
In my most recent game Real Madrid played him 6 times, sold him for 10.75 million to Athletico Madrid, who played him TWICE before selling him back to Real for 10.75... :-s

Just wondering if this happens with you guys, and if you have any other examples of odd transfer behaviour?

yeah i played a game before that real bought him and sold him 3 times! dunno why as same thing, he never played!!

lol thats true, i was athletico, and i bought him from madrid (who rarely played him) for 8m, i played him regularly for 2 seasons and madrid bid for 14m for him, i sold him, and now they rarely ever play him again

I wouldn't particularly ever play him myself so I don't blame the AI for not playing him. He's not good enough to play MC because his tackling and marking are very poor and I wouldn't play him as AMC because his long shots ability is just as poor.

I wouldn't particularly ever play him myself so I don't blame the AI for not playing him. He's not good enough to play MC because his tackling and marking are very poor and I wouldn't play him as AMC because his long shots ability is just as poor.
He has 19 in longshots in my game and he scored a few goals too, but I loaned him from Real my first season and now he´s transferlisted.
His pricetag is 7,2 million Euros but I think I´ll pass even if I might regret it lateroO).

But yeah his tackling and marking aren´t his strong sides but his offensiva stats are one of the better in the whole game If you ask me.

I made a search for players of all positions with a minimum of 19 in longshots and there were only six more in the whole game!

oh sorry saw now that this thread was regarding FM09...doh.