What exactly is the difference between high/normal/low squad win bonuses?

• Thread starter Thread starter jaq855
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 15K

jaq855

Reaction score
I was reviewing my finances and noticed that my team had spent $40 million on player win bonuses. I am playing as PSG and just won Champions league, both French cups and Ligue 1 and I had set the bonuses to high to motivate my players, but If I had known it was going to cost my so much I would have reconsidered. I want to know if the bonuses are paid as a percentage of prize money or TV money and how much is paid out for high normal or low. I want to know how other people approach these bonuses, is a little extra motivation worth spending millions more?

I was reviewing my finances and noticed that my team had spent $40 million on player win bonuses. I am playing as PSG and just won Champions league, both French cups and Ligue 1 and I had set the bonuses to high to motivate my players, but If I had known it was going to cost my so much I would have reconsidered. I want to know if the bonuses are paid as a percentage of prize money or TV money and how much is paid out for high normal or low. I want to know how other people approach these bonuses, is a little extra motivation worth spending millions more?

I always go for high. Anything to motivate my players. Sure, it takes $ out of the bottom line, but if you're that successful things are probably going well for you anyway.

Set your cup bonus to high.
And the others to normal. Save you tons.
But money wouldnt be a problem for a club of your level, that just won the CL

It should tell you how much got paid out in competition bonuses when the competition is over.

It sounds to me though, that the figure you saw there was the amount of player bonuses handed out from contract clauses, for example goal and appearance bonuses. Cant see any way that much would be paid out as a competition bonus only.

40 million dollars, about 25 million pounds... that sounds about right for High... usually around 10-12million £ for League win.. Probably 8-10 for champions league win, and 5 or 6 for cups...

high = real motivation, but eats ur money.
low = the opposite.

i go with normal all the time.

Back