What happened to all the tactical guides?

• Thread starter Thread starter Montanaro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

Montanaro

Reaction score
FM12 is nearly devoid of tactical guides and help.

If I need something I have to go to FM11 forums.

What's with the lack of interest? Since I started coming here since '09 there has been a plethora of tactical discussion and guides. Now it's all about "X or Y Tactic" and not much else. :'(

I know the main e-books got taken down due to somebody making money off them.

It's not so much the ebooks as it is there aren't any threads about "this is how you do X".

Inickstuff had an excellent thread for FM11. If you go to the FM11 tactics forum, there are a ton of stickied how-to-do threads.

It's not so much the ebooks as it is there aren't any threads about "this is how you do X".

Inickstuff had an excellent thread for FM11. If you go to the FM11 tactics forum, there are a ton of stickied how-to-do threads.

The match engine of FM12 isn't to dissimilar to FM11 so I would say must of the guides on the FM11 forum should still be relevant now, i think

The match engine of FM12 isn't to dissimilar to FM11 so I would say must of the guides on the FM11 forum should still be relevant now, i think

I would say that this is the main reason. Its basiclly the same thing at all forums. Perhaps I should move some of them guides from Fm11 into this section ?

I have started to move threads now.

Also, one of the other main reasons why there have been few new guides is because until very recently, the game has been unplayable. Pre.12.1, one would win everything :D

Back