What happened to my save?

Reaction score
My computer had a thermal shutdown while the game was still active. I turn my laptop back on and i can't load my arsenal save...

It keeps saying, "game cannot be loaded"

sounds like the file is corrupt, did you have it on a rolling save. If you did then you should have 3 different save files and you should be able to load up an older version maybe?

sounds like the file is corrupt, did you have it on a rolling save. If you did then you should have 3 different save files and you should be able to load up an older version maybe?

No i actually didn't...I hope i didn't just lose all that...

I was 2018/2019 with arsenal...Finally got the perfect arsenal team, steamrolling the league

No i actually didn't...I hope i didn't just lose all that...

I was 2018/2019 with arsenal...Finally got the perfect arsenal team, steamrolling the league

****, you should do the 3 auto rolling save thing (cant remember the real name) in future.

If it's on the auto-rolling save, there should be a "v.02" and a "v.03" file. The version number would be after the name of the save file.
I really hope it works for you, mate. I had the perfect FM 2011 Arsenal save a couple of years back, but my computer crashed, so I lost everything. :/ I was probably in the year 2030+. Absolutely crushed me, I couldn't play for about 3-4 months or so. Good luck, mate.

Back