What have people find work well together?

Reaction score
Tactically or Positional Roles

eg.

I have found that these work best for me:-

Tactic: 4-2-3-1 Wide, with wingbacks positioned in front of the CB line

Roles: CM partnership - BWM - support & B2B - support (I completely dominate the middle of the park in the lower leagues)

I am however currently struggling on CF and AMC and WINGERS partnerships for lower league football, currently playing a fluid 4-2-3-1 with two B2B midfielders and high WB supports, currently managing Carlisle at the minute.

Any help would be appreciated.

Well it all sounds good to me. But it takes time to get the team familiare not only to the formation but to the relations between the players aswell. Specially if you investe heavy in new players.
I urge you to watc hsome of the games and notice were the flow stops, then you can tweak to get it right.
It can be as simple as there is no players close enough to finish the triangle passing to so it ends up with a static pass instead.
I find that its a must to have a striker that drops deep to create space and be avaible for linkup in lower leagues. DLF is brilliant as support to a Poacher and can provide 1-2's with the wingers aswell to create a cross for himself when he gets back into the box.