what i do when player have a concern??????

• Thread starter Thread starter o_biso
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

o_biso

Reaction score
what should i do when player say that i am not giving the team enough credit

I have players saying that all the time, but i've never notice it make a difference to their on - pitch performance. But if it does start affecting them, new contracts should help.

Normally you can get it to go away by giving players praise for 2-3 games in a row.

they will eventually stop moaning, normally happens when you are on a good run of form and you have not publically praised your best players recent performances and or when you are not on such a good run of form!

praising is a great part of team morale and will prevent this from happening in the future, if you win 1:0 or 3:2 (NB, if you win) say that you are delighted with performance or pleased! to everyone for the next couple of games!!

do a harry redknapp talk

I just said, 'C'mon Gareth, stop messing about with your hair' ... He was always at it.

lol ;)

its joke in refernece to harry redkanpps talkin to a young player underperforming,

after harry told him to stop messing with his hair! the player concentrated on his football more and had huge improvement in performance! lol was just joke ;)

Back