What If.... For All Liverpool Fans

LFCMarshall

YNWA.
Reaction score
In all this doom and gloom i think id just try and lift spirits abit... or it could make them worse you decide... haha

I suddenly decided to try FM 2008 just simply cus im gettin bored of fm10 as i want fm11 deperatley :p

I Noticed LFC had a really decent team and the amount of quaility we've lost is no wonder why were struggling now.. in my opinion with the team im about to post we would be challenging for every single competition.. i genually believe this is a brilliant team and gven chances to a few would turn out good.. only exceptions are jovanovich and konchesky as i couldnt get them :p

I have cheated to get the players as im trying to get the proper liverpool squad on FM 2008 with a few old lads ;)

http://s891.photobucket.com/albums/...n=view&current=LiverpoolLiverpool_Players.png

Let me know if you can see the picture if not how do i put one up or ill just write the people :)

yeah you can see picture!

In all this doom and gloom i think id just try and lift spirits abit... or it could make them worse you decide... haha

I suddenly decided to try FM 2008 just simply cus im gettin bored of fm10 as i want fm11 deperatley :p

I Noticed LFC had a really decent team and the amount of quaility we've lost is no wonder why were struggling now.. in my opinion with the team im about to post we would be challenging for every single competition.. i genually believe this is a brilliant team and gven chances to a few would turn out good.. only exceptions are jovanovich and konchesky as i couldnt get them :p

I have cheated to get the players as im trying to get the proper liverpool squad on FM 2008 with a few old lads ;)

http://s891.photobucket.com/albums/...n=view&current=LiverpoolLiverpool_Players.png

Let me know if you can see the picture if not how do i put one up or ill just write the people :)

nice team :)

but robbie keane shoudnt be there as he joined in 2008/2009 not 2007/2008 mate :)

otherwise well done

Simple as Reina, Carra, Alonso, Mascherano, Gerrard, Torres... They are all world class players (expect Carra now because he has aged) but in 2007/2008 he was.

nice team :)

but robbie keane shoudnt be there as he joined in 2008/2009 not 2007/2008 mate :)

otherwise well done

yea ino but i brought keane cus i genuinelly believe if rafa gave him enough time with torres he would do quality... e was already a proven prem striker with berba IMO

Simple as Reina, Carra, Alonso, Mascherano, Gerrard, Torres... They are all world class players (expect Carra now because he has aged) but in 2007/2008 he was.

Yeppp kindaa dad actually.. even arbeloa RB was quality and now he first team real madrid.... and riise for sum reason i think most lpool fans loved him... and oh i forgot one person

LUIS GARCIA! :)

Would have been better if you had got rid of the players that weren't there in 2008 as well.

yeah it was the best liverpool team ever....
the biggest mistake that rafa did is to sell xabi alonso.....

Would have been better if you had got rid of the players that weren't there in 2008 as well.

i dint try to make it the liverpool team now i wanted to make it the best over the past 3/4 years and i think ive done it :p

yeah it was the best liverpool team ever....
the biggest mistake that rafa did is to sell xabi alonso.....

agreed but he wanted to go cus the season before he was gunna be sold for barry to come and it was bitter after that

Thats football isnt it? I agree this would be a great team and its just amazing how things can change so quickly

Thats football isnt it? I agree this would be a great team and its just amazing how things can change so quickly

yep sadly it is football... just annoying how a top 4 team who could challenge most years are now like they are...... we seem to be selling all the good players and replacing them with average leaving us with an bit better than average team :(