• Ronaldo and Messi were San Marinese

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • All Barcelona players hated Barcelona

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cafscotland

Reaction score
I wanted to start this thing where I thought of things that probably will never happen, but wanted to see what would happen if it happened. So I want your guy's ideas and I have a few of my own. I did an experiment on that was What if... Messi, Xavi and Iniesta all played for East Stirlingshire (Worst team in Scotland). It worked out well expect from Messi winning golden boot (even though he moved to Chelsea in January for only £400k :O and also Iniesta moved to Man Utd for 300k). ESFC won the league anyway.

I have just started one called What if... Barcelona played in the Scottish Third Division. I will update you on half season updates.

1st Season

Transfers
In
NONE
Out (Main only)
Thiago - £1.1m to Arsenal
Adriano - £4.7m to PSG
Seydou Keita - £2m to PSG
Sergio Busquets - £5.25m to PSG
Ibrahim Afellay - £1.7m to Athletico Madrid

Position in table

1st - Barcelona - 51 pts - +98 GD
2nd - Alloa - 29 pts - -8 GD
3rd - Elgin City - 27 pts - -1 GD

Things to note
Scottish Cup - 4th round V Stirling
League Cup - Semi Final V Dundee Utd
Challenge Cup - Final - Airdrie won 2v1 in extra time!!
Uefa Super Cup - Final - Beat Porto 2v1
Champions League - 1st Knockout Round V Lyon
Club World Cup - Won 12v0 in the Semi Final then were beating 3v0 against Santos!
They set the record for most goals scored in the Scottish Third Division after just their 16th game!
They have only conceded 3 so far, 2 against Montrose away and 1 against Montrose at home!
The biggest win in the league so far was against Queen's Park away and it was 12v0!
The 6 top goalscorers in the league are all Barca players; David Villa, Sanchez, Messi, Dani Alves, Rodri and Pedro
The most assists is by Xavi with 24 in 17 games!
The 12 most average rated players is also with Barca players!
Pep Guardiola has been Manager of the Month every time while a Barca player has been in every team of the week and also won every Player of the Month award.

So that is the update until 1st of January 2012, next update will be in about 20 minutes. Predictions for end of the season? How many will they score and concede? What cups will they win? Just comment below if you have any suggestions on what to do next just leave a comment but for now I have given you a choice on what to do next! Just pick what one you think would be most interesting! Thank you for reading! Have a nice day!