What improvements can be made?!

celticfc482

Reaction score
Im not the best at fm in tersm of knowing how to really play it, i realise that it is very deep, im now about to enter my 3rd season, i have a team which is very good, but i realise it can be tweaker, so any comments on where i can upgrade or start to build for the future this is my team:

Cech
Boswinga
Hummels
Terry
Cole
Essien
Lampard
Hazard
Pastore
Neymar/Costa
Torres

Subs
Luiz
Lukaku
McEachran
Babacar
Ramires
Cavani
Ivanovic
M'Vila

Thanks

no sub keeper, didnt know who to buy, i have delac in reserves, how good will he get?

Also lampard is in major decline show i sell him now while i can still get some money for him, who can i buy to replace him?

First of all, you have 8 subs, also 3 of them are target strikers, and two target men, you have a good squad but who is Costa, Diego Costa?

Delac is very good, use him as backup and in FA and League Cup.

First of all, you have 8 subs, also 3 of them are target strikers, and two target men, you have a good squad but who is Costa, Diego Costa?

Delac is very good, use him as backup and in FA and League Cup.

was just showing what players i have really,

Douglas costa, going to sell him i think

You could but if you would play :

Torres/Neymar
Hazars - Pastore - Costa
Lampard - Essien
Cole - Terry - Hummels - Bosingwa
Cech​

That would be pretty sick, Douglas Costa is a beast as an inside forward.​

EDIT : Just realised you probably play like this. This is a very good squad, buy a right back and you are set.

Last edited:
You could but if you would play :

Torres/Neymar
Hazars - Pastore - Costa
Lampard - Essien
Cole - Terry - Hummels - Bosingwa
Cech​

That would be pretty sick, Douglas Costa is a beast as an inside forward.​

EDIT : Just realised you probably play like this. This is a very good squad, buy a right back and you are set.

That is indeed how i play lol, like i said Lampard is in massive decline and i need a replacement, and costa has gone off the ball just got 22 mill for him, so need a lampard replacement?

That is indeed how i play lol, like i said Lampard is in massive decline and i need a replacement, and costa has gone off the ball just got 22 mill for him, so need a lampard replacement?

I assume you play Lampard as an box to box? Sissoko if you have enough money, Vidal is also a shout, Farfán would be great at the AMR.

Yeah, buy a better RB - Vrsaljko would be good for Chelsea. Or if you want more experience but with a fee, Sergio Ramos (sometimes he wants out of Madrid about 3rd season)

Need a keeper too - Asmir Begovic would be perfect and would be a long term replacement for Cech. Begovic turns into a beast!

You don't need so many target man type strikers, loan Lukaku out for half a season or whatever, and he'll mature perfectly.

Edit: just saw you say you got 22mil for Costa - so try to buy Hamsik to replace Lampard, or Poli from Sampdoria. And get Gevinho as a Costa replacement (if you can afford him)

I agree, play a 4-2-3-1:​

Torres
Hazard - Pastore - Gervinho
Hamsik - Essien
Cole - Luiz - Hummels - Vrsaljko
Cech​

Last edited:
Just got a 85 mill budget for this season, so i can buy most people, any tips on how to get messi or ronaldo?

Dont, they will wreck your finances, be sensible and reserve your money.

So tempting though lol, they would complete my team, can only imagine, i think my finances are not too bad just now anyway, won loads in 2 seasons,

I found this regen, a Left back at Villareal, 196 PA 148 CA, i guess he would be a good cole replacement?

So him
Vrsaljko
Lampard replacement

Should be good, don;t know if i should go for another striker

So tempting though lol, they would complete my team, can only imagine, i think my finances are not too bad just now anyway, won loads in 2 seasons,

I found this regen, a Left back at Villareal, 196 PA 148 CA, i guess he would be a good cole replacement?

So him
Vrsaljko
Lampard replacement

Should be good, don;t know if i should go for another striker

Get Vidal, the regen and Vrsjalko and some solid AMR.

Delec, becomes a good keeper, use him a your back up, he is my backup sometimes first choice keeper with city!

Il see about vidal, he moved to arsenallast season , dont think i could get him, what about sahin?

Okay not him then, what about Sissoko? You can also use M´Villa and have a power midfield.
Nuri Sahin isn't a box to box midfielder.

Trust us, i recommend Vidal too, or Sissoko for Lampard replacement, get the regen, Vrsaljko and Alexis Sánchez for AMR ;)

Trust us, i recommend Vidal too, or Sissoko for Lampard replacement, get the regen, Vrsaljko and Alexis Sánchez for AMR ;)

sanchez is at city obviously, cost loads to buy him, they have bought so many players its unreal

I want more of a playermaker beside essien, high passing stats etc, i cant think of anyone !

Has anyone got bertrand, how good can he get?

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

So JT is now injured, Subotic, Kjaer have been bought and i need another CB any recomendations, or should i just promote Bruma?

CB-Breno,Otamendi,Phil Jones.
RB-Van Der Wiel
BGK-Enyeama
MC-Hamsik,
AMR-Hulk

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

Also Criscito at LB Cole is pushing on.
Sell Bosingwa and Lampard.I managed to get rid of Lampard at the start of the second season for 11m.

Back