What in your opinion is the best plug and play tactic for FM 14.3 ?

hatman

Reaction score

Tylerbode is good for top teams Andrichbrand V1 or V2 r both as good as each other and Artisans brazilan tactic looks promising still testing that out

Jazzar BOMB away tactic got great results with it won league 2 seasons in a row with Newcastle getting 100 goals and 100 points in first season

Link please

Surely it's not hard to find? it's always in the tactics forum near the top because people comment on it.

(Grinds my gears when people can find these threads yet can't be arsed to look for themselves at the recommendations forum users give them) *do you want me to download it for you too?*

:) rant over

Hi Bluegunnar - i'm just about to start an NUFC did you play this in patch 14.3? Did you use this both home and away? Are there any tweaks you use? Any info much appreciated.

Jazzar BOMB away tactic got great results with it won league 2 seasons in a row with Newcastle getting 100 goals and 100 points in first season

Hi Bluegunnar - i'm just about to start an NUFC did you play this in patch 14.3? Did you use this both home and away? Are there any tweaks you use? Any info much appreciated.

Defo Tylerbode Blitz. Guys been a legend for years, dunno how he does it. I've won everything with Roma, Valencia, Southampton and Marseille with his tactic.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...0-mr-hough-beast-back-tactic-thread-fm14.html I have to say this one. Works wonders in 14.3 patch with just 2 slight changes. 1. Untick higher tempo and tick lower tempo and the second change is be more expressive. Since using this tactic I broke the record with Real Madrid for most consecutive wins (16).
*I know it is Real Madrid but it was hard finding a great tactic for them but this is the one

Last edited: