What is everyone's past playing experience on FM16?

• Thread starter Henzeh
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 3K
H

Henzeh

Just wanted to know what everyones past playing experience is on football manager 2016? Im making a new save and don't know what to put as mine.

I always tend to start with Sunday League (as per real life) and see how my stats grow over the years. Together with National A licence (have none in real life) as i find any lower gives little room to play with the initial stat distribution.
Also find with no prior reputation, my Bio seems a bit more realistic as i progress rather than having 12 caps for England and an FA Cup winners medal already.

I'm a Sunday League Footballer IRL with no coaching qualifications, so that's what I use in FM.

At the moment I use international star cause I play with Tottenham harder motivate them if you start with sunday league... But depends type of save...

I want to start with International Footballer because its a little bit easier but then i think I'm not a international footballer so it doesn't make sense. But then i also think well a Sunday League Footballer wouldn't get a job really