MRFMCLIPS

Reaction score

]

Posh Rehire Darren Ferguson

After been sacked by Preston North End, Darren didn't stay unemployed for that long as his Fomer club Peterborough came calling for Darren. It wasn't a strange decsion because in Peterborough his a icon taking them from League 2 to the Championship. Peterborough are currently playing in League one and people expect them to finsh around 5 place but can shcok the people and finsh 1 st .

This what Sir Alex Ferguson im happy that my son is back in Football Managing again , hopefully one day he will be in the English Premier League with me and Manchester United also i will happy by loaning some players to them. Maybe one day he will come and manage Manchster United but that one day when i retire probally but that not tilll a long time .

This what posh chairman had to say about Darren been the new posh manager oh it great to have Darren back here at Peterborough, he is local hero hopefully this time we can get to premier league, are traget this season is to get promation to championship and hopefully get to Prmeier league in 3 or 4 years time and who knows what can happen after that.

This what the new boss had to say im ready for anything that put in front of me i will have more success then ever here at Peterborough, We will aim high but who knows we could win the league Media not always right and i will push to achive the best. Because where Peterborough and we are AWWWESSOME.

images