What is good role for central position??

taidaica2911

Reaction score
Now i play with 2 tactics 4-2-3-1 (deep) and 4-4-2 (deep). It mean 2 DMs is near with 2 CD,but i dont know to set what role for them to get the best effect.Who can teach me?? TKS.

-Defensive middle / Deep lying playermaker/ Anchor man/Half back/Regista/Roaming playermaker??????(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)

ask yourself, what are they supposed to do? Why have you put them there? What is their function to the tactical plan?

1 roaming playmaker...
other depends on your full backs.. if you have both CWB, go for half back or anchorman..
regista is very tricky, as most players aren't ready for that role, hence would commit fouls, leaving you with a hole to fill during games if they get sent off..
RP and HB is a decent choice, let them try long shots, as often, DM's have the power, and once they precisely hit the shot on target, either it goes in, or your striker can tap in easily.. would need an AF or DLF to get there fastest I guess.. or a SS at AMC if you play your ST as an F9!
DM's should close down more, absolutely..
ease of tackles, mark tighter, more risky passes...
RP should roam more, get higher up etc, ie, more creative freedom and space to perform..
while Anchorman or HB should hold position...

good luck..

i want one to attack and another to defend.i have Carick,Blin,Sweineisteiger,Morgan Schederlin. Ander herrera.

RP roams, supports, attacks...
HB stays back, tackles, defends, and recycles the ball to more creative players...

Back