What is the best 4231 tactic this year?

mikes2k9

Reaction score
I've tried to get one to be able to dominate but it's too difficult. Is there a 4-2-3-1 that exsists that dominates completely or is the formation not as strong this year?

Monstrous P&P is basically a 4-2-3-1. Inside forwards are played in the LM and RM berths. But on the heat map it's a 4-2-3-1. You will win and dominate with it.

Dominating depends mostly on players. You can't really dominate ManC with Burnley, no matter what tactic you use. That said, if you have the players, look for a decent attacking tactic, preferably 433 narrow

You can try mine. i dont upload tactics tho but i created it to suit my team. you can tweak. im playing manutd anyway.

There are loads of 4-2-3-1s on the site at the moment and most have there pro's and cons, I have to be honest though, I still prefer to use Tinkermans formation its been taken of here now but you can still find it here

Best FM 2015 Tactics: Tinkerman's Fantastic 4-2-3-1 • FM Stories

Shocking and rarely, I've also found it works well in lower leagues as well ... I started a Ebbsfleet save in English Conference South and am 15 games unbeaten with it