What is the best signing you have ever made?

• Thread starter Thread starter danny.t
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

danny.t

Reaction score
Mine has gotta be shaun maloney 4.5million when i was fulham, his assists were unbelievable and so were the amount of goals!

no offence mate but im sure theres been about 5 of these threads

Omg. There are tons of threads on this same subject, dont you ever use the search ?

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Yh what Sam said. :P

why is everyone such a ****** baby?
who gives a **** if theres more than one of these threads whats the problem with it?
***** sake just at least shut the **** up there was no point in that.

either say who it was or **** off idiots

Peter Masilela, i bought him for 240k and he was signing of the season and fans player of the year

Oohhh looks like someone is gettin angry, all cause his own stupid idea to create a duplicate of a thread thats been created like a hundred times before.

who gives a **** if theres more than one of these threads whats the problem with it?

Ermmm.....I think the moderators will give a s**t as its the forum rules!
Posting Rules
  1. Before posting a new thread please check that nothing similar already exists.

mate shut the **** up, all i said was whats the point in posting that ****** response just answer the question, all u wanted was to get another post on ur profile, moron.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Ermmm.....I think the moderators will give a s**t as its the forum rules!