bigjim1996

Reaction score
I used to use Tugs Training but he doesn't make them anymore so what is the best training schedule at the moment?

Thanks.

There are no best training since it would depend on what you want to train your players in. The raise in CA is not effected by training as such but by playing matches, morale, mental attributes, the quality of coaches etc ( and of amount of training). Instead the way you train your players, i.e their schedule, attacking, defensive, tactic, control etc is a way to form them into getting better in specific areas. If having a team full of youngsters, you here have a choice to train them into fitting your tactical approach. if wanting to play like barcelona or Arsenal, I would setup a completely different schedule for my central midfielder then I would do if playing a Chelsea typ of football

Last edited:
^ ^

This. Had 5 youth players that had potential to be key players and leading Prem players. Didn't play them, just trained them....and they now have potential to be decent players. Gutted. Was so fixated on the senior players doing so well I forgot about them. They're now in league 2/Blue square teams. Lost out big time :(