What is the better tactic? Might and Magic, Goals Galore, or Awesome AMC?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kranky123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K

What is the best tactic?

• Goals Galore

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Awesome AMC

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Might and MAgic

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
All three aforementioned tactics are very good and the only thing dictating which is better is mainly down to two elements...

1) Your current crop of players available i.e. Goals Galore tactic requires WB opposed to FB and not a lot of UK region clubs have WB.

2) How you implement the tactic i.e. Praise/Criticise players, un-nerve other players/managers, tweak the tactic based on opponents, the pitch size, current form, training, preffered moves... etc...

In my experience playing a tactic with DM involved helps considerably in the UK & Ireland region, this usually means that you need to drop a striker out your team. If you manage in South America a tactic with AMC is crucial to any successive team when playing at home, from my experience.

Remember this game will learn from you and small tweaks are required here and there every game to ensure a successful formula.

What I have always struggled to create is either a Biesla or and Sweeper tactic that trully is effective!

hey bud, there is no "best" tactic this year, it depends mostly on you the manager at the end of the day with a good tactic that suits your own squad of players :)

I appreciate that the only two tactics I have released have been selected by you, however, there are many other just as good tactics out there :)

some (not many at all, but some) cannot get my AMC tactic to work, others are killing teams..

it all depends on you the manager really :) not the tactic anymore

Back