WHAT IS THIS? RIDICULOUS! WTF AGENT FEES

Ridah

Reaction score
hey guys, i need some help, i want to buy neymar but something stops me, the agent fees. The agent wants 15 miljon and i only got 2,8 to offer him... ive but neymar as a key player for the team but i doesnt help, please help me what to do, i am managing Liverpool PLEASE HELP ME!!!

and the agent what should i do to him`?

nothing just offer the highest you can to him and add in fee's and clauses for the player

i have aldready bid the highest to neymar...
Can you help what to do with the clauses?

Personally I've had him flop big style for me in the PL before - he'll get you a hatrick one game then get 5.8 rating in the next three, so inconsistent.

If you really, really want him you're probably already paying between 30-60 mill for him.

Only thing I can suggest is sign a few of the other players on the agents list and he might like you a bit more and lower his fees.

i have aldready bid the highest to neymar...
Can you help what to do with the clauses?
Include a seasonal landmark goal bonus and a after so many games for the club he earns a higher wage and if you still haven't got him maximise his team of the year bonus.

I'm having serious issues with agent fees as well....I've tried signing Bale, Muniain, Srna, Jan-Huntelaar and a few others but the agents keep demanding upwards of £85m (some were asking for £105m) as their agent fee even though the transfer fee is around the £10 - £12m mark. The players are happy to move and I offer them exactly what they want but this ridiculous bug keeps stopping me from buying anyone. Help please?!!?