What is your biggest comeback?

• Thread starter Thread starter waywardzzt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

waywardzzt

Reaction score
I've come back to tie multiple times from 2 down. I've never come all the way back to win. Not until today, when I got Everton's boss fired despite them being in the upper half of the table.

View attachment 214445

All the way back from 3 down in the 2nd half. But even with being 3 down for the win as my personal best (dating back to FM2010) for a comeback.

I'm sure some of you all have similar experiences. What is you all's personal best?

Match Highlights:

[video=youtube_share;2U3VR3vrN5c]http://youtu.be/2U3VR3vrN5c[/video]

Both penalties were legit -- although I had switched tactics at halftime and stupidly didn't realize that I had not added any of my signings from this season to the list of penalty takers. As a result, my right fullback took both penalties. Fortunately, he's a good shooter, so a bit of a fortuitous win there.

Still, some of my top players performed poorly in the first half and my team came out flat after getting knocked out of the Carling Cup in the 4th Round. You'd think in a LLM game (Eastleigh is from the BSS) with this being my first season in the Premier League that they would be fine with getting beaten by Liverpool, but apparently there was some hangover. But fortunately Everton could not stop me once I cranked up the aggression in the 2nd half.

That's enough about my game -- what about yours?

2-0 down in Champions League Final vs Real Madrid as Dortmund 70 minutes in. Win 3-2 in extra time.

Lost 3-0 to Lyon in UCL 1/4 finals first leg

Won 3-0 in the second leg and won on penalty's :D

I was Arsenal

Was playing Shaktar in FM 11 got Chelsea in QTR finals of EC lost 0-3 at home and won the away game 1-5. Most epic moment of my CM/FM carreer.

Back