What kind of tactitian are you?

garffy87

Reaction score
hi first post here,

ok so everyone has a tactical opinion and says there tactis are ace but y? what i would love to know is what type of tactitian are you? Libertarian or authoritarian?

myself i am an out and out authoritarian. when i set my tactics im very precise to a fine T, everyone has a role in my team, and maybe if i have a world class player ill use him for a spark. i find this approach best suites me as i tend to play as lower league sides with limited ability.

so what type are you?

I tend to give my 4 defenders and DMF very strict instructions and make them stay in their roles. My strikers, wingers and AMC I generally give alot of freedom to and try to let their talent take over. If I get a multi goal lead I generally tighten it up. Another thing I always do is set my wingers to cross ball rarely. I like to have smaller, faster strikers so crossing the ball is generally not productive. I like my wingers to carry the ball up the wings and then dribble the ball directly into the penalty area, draw the defense to them and make a play.