What leagues for the future stars

• Thread starter Thread starter JakePNE
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2K

JakePNE

Reaction score
I bought this game yesterday but i dont no what leagues to select for all the future stars etc... my computers fast..

any league can get stars its up to you i reccomend premiership :) you can usually attract the talent if you dont already have it .

i have brazil loaded up in my save aswell as turkey portugal holland and scotland

i have brazil loaded up in my save aswell as turkey portugal holland and scotland
Right now ive got all of them what you have said , 2* game speed.
is Marko Verratti in any of these leagues? i may just put all of them.. or is that gonna be really slow

it is okay on y pc and it's a bit **** tbh and verratti plays in italy he is a great player

it is okay on y pc and it's a bit **** tbh and verratti plays in italy he is a great player
Hmm cant decide what to do
with the leagues what you have suggested is there alot of the players from the other forum - wonderkids on fm10 ?..

Turkey and Brazil seem to be great for regens in the future mate :)

Personally: top 4 english divisions, top 2 Spain, Italy and France, top German, Brazilian, Turkish and Argentine.

Then I choose the leagues I wont want to play in, and make them view only.

Hope that helps.

Personally: top 4 english divisions, top 2 Spain, Italy and France, top German, Brazilian, Turkish and Argentine.

Then I choose the leagues I wont want to play in, and make them view only.

Hope that helps.
Thanks, if you make view only can you still sign the players but not manager the teams? so it makes it faster
I would only like to manager english spain italy france and germany how do i select view only

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

I found out how to do it thanks guys

Back