What Leagues/other various addons should I make in the editor?

jdmarge

Reaction score
Since I have a lot of time for football manager since playing fm 2012, I intend to use the editor more actively this year, (not only did i acquire fm12 only in the summer, i didn't exactly pay for it, therefore the editor did not work and their were many things already available) I intend to start editing as soon as the game is released and after making my local Fareham town team playable with top facilities, a training ground named after me etc. I wish to make additions to community requests. So what should I do guys? :)

ps. Any leagues or other edits i make will be as realistic as possible unless otherwise specified or requested, lets say i make the Maltese league playable for example, unless already in place i would change everything from the league rules to every players name to mimic real life.

(Re posted from general discussion)

Admitting (or atleast alluding to) getting FM illegally, is not the best way to make friends or get a positive reaction from members of the forum. I'm sure that people would be more willing to help \ advise if you had left out the part about not eactly paying for it.

Most years, somebody creates a lower league add in, which makes the English Pyramid down to about level 9, rather than Level 6 (Conf N\S). I'd imagine this will be available not too long after the Editor is released.

Being as impressed as i was with fm12, I bought fm13 on steam pretty much as soon as it was released for pre-order, as far as i see it, at least im honest. :) But that doesn't really matter, thanks for the suggestion, I will probably look to implimenting the regional divs at some point because most of my local teams play in them :)