What Motivates you?

• Thread starter Thread starter liams96
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

liams96

Reaction score
Just wondering what motivates you to keep playing FM. I have seen people who are over 10 seasons into a save, just wondering what keeps you playing as i tend to get bored and start a new save after about 6 seasons.

A young player's career, if 16 years old, is just at its infancy if you kill it off at 6 years. I want to see these players get to 30 and see how they develop and such. I can't bare the thought of re-starting.

i got a guy through my youth system first year and he's almost england's all time scorer now at just 23/24..want to see him eventually become my assistant manager or summat :)

I have the same problem but after 3 season's. I can't seem to get into a save. The only save I've had over 3 seasons was when i was doing the pentagon challenge and I only lasted 5 with that as it was so frustrating. I do really want to get into a game though...

watching youth players grow into stars, and trying to win as much as I can (in my current game I'm trying to win as much as I can from every country/continent while starting as an unemployed manager with Sunday League Footballer past experience).

I tend to take lower league teams as far as i can or try and get to the top starting unemployed and sunday league past however once i get there i am bored as there is no element of challenge anymore and i end up starting a new save

I'm only in my second season with Fulham, but I already have CL football. I guess the thing that will motivate me is the chance to win the CL, and I also would like to move countries after I have won just about everything in that country.

Total domination, muahahahah!!

I like to beat trophy records, age records, goal records, all the records!!

Oh, and hope that Porto and Sporting are relegated by their own means!

Sharing stories on twitter etc. Theres my account then lots more. If you can show off, compare & set each other challanges it gives the game a new edge.

Back