What Newcastle United needs in this bad moments?

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

Frutty

Reaction score
After many Newcastle's players has left the club, they just hadn't the players they needed to break up to the top ten in Premier League.
After they relegated in Championship, the things looking worst for them and many players' contracts has expired.
What Newcastle needs in these bad moments?
Will they re-build a new imppresive team and break the records in Premier League or they will finish like Leeds United and Nottingham Forest?

Quite simple, a new owner. Mike Ashley has destroyed the club. With the right owner, Newcastle have the right fanbase, prestige and stadium to be a top club again. They need to take their time in building and moulding a team that can get promoted, and then survive the first season back in the Prem. Then they can start building big.

I agree with Stuart, Ashley has screwed that club up something rotten.I think going down could be a good thing for them if it gets shut of him.As far as the players who are out of contract, After seeing the performances that team put in last season is it really such a bad thing that they are going?.

I think they have a good chance to bounce back up with the right owner, signings and manager but they still need to take the championship seriously and not expect their reputation to get them back up.Its by no means a easy league to get out of or stay in to some extent.

Leeds United are the prime example of that as are the 3 newest teams to drop down to league 1 all of who are former premiership teams.

I think they have next to no chance to come up this season unless their new owner pumps lots of money in. Without additions they simply have no chance. It wasn't bad luck they were relegated, they had an appaling side.

Ashley takes a lot of the blame. But surely the players should be beyond embarrassed at themselves, no?

I know fm and real life often don't match, but in my games Newcastle routinely challenge for Europe, and sometimes the top 4.

They need to bring in hardened, some would say boring, players to get them back up.

how about just the players, owner and ******* debt

the young lads looked good today against shamrock rovers Nile Ranger bagging a goal i think with a new owner and some good youth players getting a few games next season i think we should go back up.

Nile Rnager is a good prospect at Newcastle. I think he and a few others will get their chance this coming season.
Also, Steven Taylor captain next season, I think

What about Carroll?
I saw he scored some goals for Newcastle in the last season.
However, I think Alan Shearer isn't the right person to make a big team again from Newcastle.
I know he is a legend for the 'Castle, as a Striker, but as a manager, he ain't the right person for them.

I think a new owner is vital for Newcastle, but with Mike Ashley, Newcastle can be a powerfull team too.
Steaua Bucharest has as owner Gigi Becali and he is a ******* idiot, but if they really understand what is football, they can lead the team to the victory.

Newcastle must sell the old players and 27-aged players and play just with youngsters.
It will be a hard way to become again a power in Premier League.

i enjoyed watching newcastle self-destruct last season. it almost made middlesbrough's relegation a less bitter pill to swallow. bring on the tyne tees derbies next season! lets see if we can get ourselves back up together |)

Back