What on earth..?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1K

Mike

Like a glove!
Reaction score
I was just about to start a game against Sunderland as Arsenal, and if I win the game, I win the league basically, but when I went to give a team talk, it just skipped that and it's playing automatically.

Has my assistant taken over? It's automatically putting subs on aswell.

What's happened? Has this happened with anyone else before?

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:52 PM ----------

Ahh ***, I forgot - I was serving a one-match touchline ban. Sorry about this pointless thread! lol

Yea if you continously criticise referee decisions to the press

where & how do you critise the referee ? been looking for this for ages...

hahhaah, yeah you do, sucks balls, but quite realistic, kak time to serve it mate, hope you won! <)

I'm always too wary of bans to get one. I only insult the referee twice a season. With the introduction of 3D they introduced a whole new wave of people who will complain more often.

even when you do complain the majority of times they get the decision right.

Ouch a touch line ban when if you win you win the League! You should have been more smarter, always review the incident and read the Referee Analaysis after the game, see if he had a bad game or a good game.

whenever i have complained i have always been wrong, has anyone ever been right??

Just review the incident before hand, read the match analaysis and see what the press say on the matter.

I usually get it right, if you're not sure, just don't comment!

However I did get fined once 34K (a weeks wages) =[

Ive never been right either. Even when the replay clearly shows I'm correct.

Back