BanGeD1992

Reaction score
As title says, I'm looking to buy ANY players that will join, I've tried buying loads of premier league players and championship and I think only 4 players have joined, I've got loads of money so that ain't a problem. So if anyone knows any decent players who would come to Leicester in the first season, please comment their names , cheers.

Jordan Rhodes

Try Jordan Rhodes you can get him for 1.3 mil and he scores a lot

Jordan Rhodes or Charlie Austin, Nika Jelavic
Try and bring back Max Gradel and Joe Mattock, maybe Richard Stearman.
Nick Powell and Max Clayton. Nigel Hasselbaink and Roland Bergkamp.
Andros Townsend, Danny Rose, Harry Kane and Suleymane Coulibaly.
Pajtim Kasami (after 1st season)
You can almost buy anyone you want but there is a few ideas.

I got Daniel Jensen with Leicester. A very good player you can easily get on free and he'll serve you for at least 2 season, even though he's getting old. You can also go for Daniel Guthrie, maybe after he gets transfer listed by Newcastle. He can be a massive signing for Leicester. And you can also try getting Wilfried Zaha.

Last edited:
Bressan - MC/AMC - 1Mil.
Quintero - ST (a MUST buy) - 1.6mil to 3mil depending on game.
Andraz Kirm - AML - Around 700k.
Ahmed Soukouna - ST (great free player) - Free
Andile Jali - DM/MC (Another must buy) - 350k
R Toloí - CB (Young CB) Around 2mil.
G Burdisso (Great Young CB - Offer 5.25mil over 48months and he's yours, By time your 48months up, he is more than double that price) 5mil+

Apologies for the short names/possible mis-spellings, im not at home at the moment so i can double check them.

I used all these for my leicester save and destroyed the championship..

Best of luck.
(H)

Darwin Quintero. end of. 3 million 50+ goals a season. was on my 1st season with Leicster anyway