What players would you like to see arrive at your club this summer?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bowen91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 611

Bowen91

Reaction score
As the title says really, who would you like to see at your club and why?

For me, I would like to see Scott Dann arrive at anfield. This will carry on us signing English/British talent and I also think he is too good to be staying at Birmingham who is too much of a good prospect to stay in the championship. I also feel we need another CB, especially if we struggle with injuries at the back like did last year.

I'd also like to see if we could get Alonso off Madrid, as that rumour has come about this summer. It is very unlikely, and would only think this would ever go through if we lost Meireles which has been doing the rounds this summer.

I gotta agree with you on Dann, would like them to sign another solid forward too.
Suarez is brilliant, Carroll hasn't really done all that much so far and N'Gog is well, *****.

As the title says really, who would you like to see at your club and why?
For me, I would like to see Scott Dann arrive at anfield.
I agree that Dann would be a great buy for Liverpool. But being an arsenal fan I would much prefer if we increased our small percentage of English Players and signed him aswell as Scott Parker who would add leadership aswell as a great deal of flexibilty in the midfield. Guess he's too old for Wenger though, but if he can make exceptions for Silvestre and Squillaci, surely Parker is worth a try.

not much hope for NUFC at the minute, we really need another striker to go with Demba Ba unless Pardew decides to play a 5 man midfield with Barton, Tiote, Cabaye and Marveaux, with Ben Arfa in what was Kevin Nolan's role. Hoping that Enrique stays put as well... Im sure we'll make a couple more signings before the window is shut, hopefully a striker and a centre half

Classy striker, something tells me it should be Huntelaar and classy defender (No, Dawson, Gallas and anyone else are not that good for a team who wants to become a big club ((of course, if they want to))).

Liverpool desparately need a LB, even one for 2-3 seasons before Robinson can step up. would like to see Aly Cissoko or Michel Bastos (both linked), just as long as its not another Koncheskey!
Also for CB Dann would be nice but i feel they could go outside England cause they now have many English players to fit the FA regulations, Dominguez from A.Madrid IMO is awesome.
Finally another winger would be good as they dont have any, other than Downing, that would be consistant over the course of the season. Thinkin Mata if he could be convinced or Jeffren..
Sell Kyrgiakos, N'gog, J.Cole and unfortunately Mereiles

Back