What Right Wingers is there that are liverpool standards

• Thread starter Thread starter KevyMatts
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K

KevyMatts

Premium
Reaction score
Need a right any of you guys recommend any. price isnt a issue at the min just want to know a few so i could have a look:D

im also looking for new wingers in my liverpool game and so far the wingers i have brought in are

balotelli
marquinhos
antonio valencia

i would reccomend antonio valencia he improes a lot and has good stats already and for me he has had a great pre season

search all right wingers in the customised players screen i reccomend valencia though

united are saying that there not selling valencia to a rival club

go to ronaldos page and then click misc and then the first option and it should bring up similar players of his ability there will be some talented players on thier

have a look at omar esparaza maybe you could get him

Darijo Srna

I can't recommend him enough. He can play on the left side aswell.

Marquinous plays very gd RM imo thats where i play him

Balotelli can play RM but i find hes better as a ST but still very gd RM

Srna would be the best natural winger

ashley young. amazing! plays on both wings for versatility. though his natural side is left, he's right footed so can be trained to be a right winger. scores goals from open play, free kicks, good corner taker. and hes only 22-23 so will develop into a world class player. heres a screenshot from my game.

benayoun can do you a job try to fing a quality striker to play with torres what season are you in and what formation are you playing im in my 3rd season and have won the prem twice and currently defending it try gettig fleck and develop him quick as i thik he is amazing lol

Back